The Monitor Audio CP-WT240LCR is a multi-purpose speaker, for portrait or landscape applications as a high performance music or theatre satellite.
Utilising twin 4” C-CAM® drivers astride a C-CAM tweeter, the drivers offer greater radiating area working in tandem than a single 6” bass driver.
- Pivoting C-CAM gold dome tweeter.
- 2 x C-CAM bass drivers.
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/-3dB).
- Boundary compensation controls.
- Our innovative Tri-Grip® fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Magnetic and easily removable steel grille.
- Paint-able surface to blend with the living environment. Additional scrim material is provided for trouble free painting.
- Airtight enclosure design, which protects each precision-engineered driver system against the damaging ingress of dust and dirt.
Frequency Response: 60 Hz - 25 kHz
Impedance (Nominal): 6 Ohms
Sensitivity (1W@1M): 88 dB
Maximum SPL: 108.8 dBA
Power Handling (RMS): 100 W
Recommended Amp Requirements: 20 - 100 W
Crossover Frequency / Slope: 2.6 kHz @ 12 dB / Octave
Drivers Unit Complement: 2 x 4” C-CAM® cone bass driver, 1” C-CAM pivoting gold dome tweeter
Adjustment Controls: HF Level Switch, (+3dB / 0dB / -3dB), Boundary Compensation Switch
Overall Dimensions (including grille) (H x W): 217 x 333 mm (8 9/16 x 13 1/16 inches)
Overall Depth (including grille): 103 mm (4 1/16 inches)
Cut Out Dimensions (H x W): 183 x 299 mm (7 3/16 x 11 3/4 inches)
Mounting Depth: 97 mm (3 13/16 inches)
Fixing Type: 4 position Tri-Grip® dog leg fixings
Construction Material: Mineral Filled ABS Plastic (RoHS2 Compliant)
Pre-Construction Bracket: WB4LCR (Dark Brown)
Weight: 2.5kg (5lb 8oz)