K&B Audio is part of TECH4, this means that you can get access to discounted trade pricing on ceiling speaker systems, speakers, bathroom televisions, cables & accessories and much more.
If you are an electrician, kitchen or bathroom fitter, builder, developer, garden room manufacturer, caravan manufacturer or similar trade professional then you will be eligible for an account.
You'll get access to popular audio, visual & smart home brands such as Lithe Audio, Systemline, KB Sound, Proofvision & more. Everything you need to provide A/V solutions in all building & renovation projects.
Dedicated Account Manager
You'll have access to a trade account manager who can help you with everything from design and specification, ordering, returns and anything in between. We're here to help you grow your business.
Free Design & Technical Support
We offer full support directly to you, your installation engineers and even your end customer. If there are any questions before, during or after we are here to help and we'll never try to sell direct to your customers.
Our dedicated trade site is easy to use and mobile optimised so you can check prices, buy and even show products to your customers wherever you are.
You can get your products fast, most items are in stock for next working day delivery anywhere in the UK. We can deliver to you or to your customers site.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All applications are checked prior to a trade account being created. You do not need to be a limited company however you do need to prove that you are a regular buyer of home audio products via a website or other supporting documents.
- We reserve the right to decline any application for any reason. We do not supply re-sellers and we only supply to UK companies.
- We work on a pro-forma basis so do not offer credit facilities.
- We are happy to discuss products directly with your end customer if required, this includes discussing product options and technical queries before during and after sales.
- Please note that we do not offer installation services at any stage so if anything requires physical input i.e product alterations or removing in the event of a fault this will be down to yourselves. We will never try to bypass you and sell to your customer at any stage.