Grab yourself this high quality bookshelf speaker system powered by the 125W sonos amplifier that is app controlled. Simply use your phone or voice (VA required) to play your favourite music from spotify, deezer, radio and much more.
- 125W Amplifier With a mighty 125 watts per channel, the Amp is over twice as powerful as the Sonos Connect Amp
- Top quality sound The Sonos Amp isn’t just about power, it’s about sound quality, too. Featuring a Direct-digital feedback amplifier with discrete output stage, the Amp uses separate components for the highest quality sound and lowest distortion.
- Connect up your TV and Hi-Fi A handy HDMI socket makes it easy to connect your TV. the Amp has a set of line level RCA phonos. These are perfect for a CD player, turntable (with built-in phono pre-amp) or any other music source with a line level output.
- Sonos streaming Use the award-winning Sonos app to play all your music in all your rooms. Compatible with not just the music stored on your device but also over 80 streaming services, the Sonos app is the only music app you need.
- Compatible with voice control devices Simply connect to an Amazon Echo or Google Dot device over Wi-Fi and the Sonos Amp becomes part of your voice controlled smart home system.
WHAT YOU GET
- 1 x Sonos Amplifier
- 1 x Power Cable (2m)
- 2 x Banana Plugs
- 1 x Manual / Documentation
- 1 x 10m speaker cable
- 2 x 3030i bookshelf speakers
- 2 x Foam Bungs
- 2 x Speaker Grilles
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Handling Gloves
- 8 x Rubber Speaker Grips
- Power 125 watts per channel at 8 ohms
- Output Stereo or dual mono sound
- Trueplay This software measures the acoustics of the room then fine-tunes your speakers.
- Home Theater Audio Formats Stereo PCM, Dolby Digital, DTS Digital Surround* (*This is not an indication of a licensed decoder.) The Sonos app's Now Playing screen will display what type of audio is being decoded.
- EQ Use the Sonos app to adjust bass, treble, and loudness to optimize sound performance.
- Dimensions Height: 2.52 in (64 mm) Width: 8.54 in (217 mm) Depth: 8.54 in (217 mm)
- Weight 4.6 lb (2.1 kg)
- Controls Use the capacitive touch controls on the product to play, pause, skip, replay, adjust the volume, and more.
- LED Light on the product indicates connection status.
- WiFi Connect to WiFi with any 802.11b/g/n 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router. For 5 GHz routers, you can either enable 2.4 GHz 802.11b/g/n in router settings or hardwire a Sonos product.
- Speaker Output Connections Custom-designed banana plugs (2) that can be swapped for standard diameter banana plugs.
- Subwoofer Output Auto-detecting RCA type, user-adjustable 50-110 Hz crossover
- HDMI ARC Connect to your TV's HDMI eARC/ARC port with a HDMI cable.
- Voltage 100-240V 50/60Hz internal power supply
- CPU Quad Core 1.3 GHz A7
- Line-in Connect an audio device using an RCA cable.
- Ethernet Dual 10/100 port for hardwiring to your router
- Apple AirPlay 2 Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and higher
- Enclosure type: 2-way reflex
- Bass unit: 165 mm (6.5 in)
- Treble unit: 22 mm (0.9 in)
- Frequency response (+/-3 dB, -6 dB): 46 Hz - 30 kHz
- Average impedance: 6 Ω
- Minimum impedance: 4 Ω
- Sensitivity (2.83v@1m): 88 dB
- Stereo amplifier power: 25 - 75 W
- AV receiver power (2 ch. driven): 50 - 145 W
- Crossover frequency: 2.4 kHz
- Effective volume: 12.5 L (763 cu in)
- Enclosure dimensions (H/W/D): 325 x 200 x 329 mm (12.8 x 7.9 x 13.0 in)
- Weight (per speaker): 6.4 kg (14.1 lbs)