The Monitor Audio IWS-10 subwoofer driver employs a rigid, flat 10” surface of 10mm (3/8”) RDT® material derived from Monitor audio’s acclaimed ‘Platinum’ series of high-end speakers.
A large vented pole helps to move air quickly, reducing power compression and increasing heat dissipation.
- Rigid Die-cast chassis/basket
- Large vented pole design to reduce power compression, lower distortion and improved power handling
- High tech RDT flat ‘sandwich’ cone technology
- High quality gold plated ‘push’ type terminal – for easy installation
- 8 ohm impedance
- 50mm diameter voice coil with black anodised former –Improves convection cooling effects
- +/- 10mm of excursion – results in controlled bass at low frequencies and delivers high SPL
- Patented Tri-Grip fixing system
- Trim-less, low profile, paintable grille
- Frequency Response: 28 Hz – 120 Hz (when mounted in optimum enclosure)
- Impedance (Nominal): 8 Ohms
- Sensitivity (1W@1M): 86 dB
- Maximum SPL (Partnered with IWA-250): Single unit 109.8 dB; Pair 115.8 dB
- Power Handling: 150 W
- Cut-Out Hole Dimensions: 280 x 280 mm (11 x 11 inches)
- Mounting Depth: 89.98 mm (3 1/2 inches)
- Fixing Type: 4 position Tri-Grip® dog leg fixings
- Connection: Gold plated "push" type terminals
- Construction Materials: Mineral Filled ABS Plastic (RoHS2 Compliant)
- Overall Dimensions (H x W x D): 302 x 302 x 92.28 mm 117/8 x 117/8 x 35/8 Inches
- Overall Dimensions With Grille (H x W x D): 314.21 x 314.21 x 100.78 mm 123/8 x 123/8 x 315/16 inches
Please Note: This subwoofer requires an amplifier and we recommend a back box enclosure.