CYP AU-D1 Digital Audio Converter DAC
CYP AU-D1 Digital Audio Converter DAC is available to order and will ship in 2-3 working days.
The AU-D1 is a digital to analogue audio converter (DAC) which allows the user to easily convert digital Optical signals to analogue L/R Stereo for connection to any AV receiver.
With support for audio sampling rates up to 96 kHz/24-bit, it provides high quality sound conversion which is perfect for connecting the digital audio output from a TV to an analogue AV receiver or amplifier.
This device is also perfect for use in digital recording systems, computer audio systems or digital mixing consoles and is powered from any USB port allowing it to be used with USB equipped HDTVs, Blu-ray players or computers without the need for a separate power supply.
With many of the latest generation of HDTV's now only providing an optical audio output, the AU-D1 allows the user to easily integrate the digital audio signal into their AV receiver.
- Supports digital audio optical input and converts to L/R analogue audio output signal (DAC)
- Uncompressed digital LPCM stereo audio input support
- Supports LPCM audio sampling rates up to 96 kHz (including 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2 and 96 kHz).
- Supports S/PDIF bitstream 24-bit of data for the left and right channels
- USB powered : 0.75m USB cable included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
K&B Audio are authorised dealers for CYP. All sales come with a 1 Year manufacturers warranty and full technical support.