Q Acoustics Concept 300 Bookshelf Speakers (Pair)
Q Acoustics Concept 300 Bookshelf Speakers (Pair) - Black / No is available to order and will ship in 2-3 working days.
This flagship standmount makes a cutting-edge design statement, while harbouring state-of-the-art acoustic innovations from its bigger brother, the Concept 500.
Fused with ground-breaking speaker stand technology, the Concept 300 is Q Acoustics’ most progressive speaker yet.
- Concept 300 redefines the relationship between speaker and stand by using a completely new Tensegrity stand design
- The Tensegrity stands comprise a structure of load bearing solid stainless steel bars to forming an inherently stable tripod
- An Isolation Base Suspension System prevents vibrations moving in either direction through the bottom of the speaker
- Point 2 Point™ cabinet bracing damps the speaker cabinet walls eliminating unwanted energy and reducing distortion
- Dual Gelcore™ layered cabinet converts higher-frequency vibrations into heat for ultra-quiet cabinet construction
- High quality drivers, also de-coupled from the cabinet, combine with the crossover to give superior wide dispersion
PlacementFreestanding, Bookshelf, Stand Mount
- Enclosure type: 2 way reflex
- Mid/bass driver: 165mm
- High frequency unit: 28mm
- Frequency response: 55Hz - 30kHz
- Nominal impedance: 6ohms
- Minimum impedance: 4.7ohms
- Sensitivity: 84dB
- Stereo Amplifier Power: 25-200w
- Crossover Frequency: 2.5kHz
- Effective Volume: 11.4L
- Dimensions W/H/D: 220 x 355 x 400mm
- Weight: 14.5kg (per speaker)
- Carton Dimensions W/H/D: 320 x 500 x 520mm
- Packaged Weight: 16.6kg (per speaker)
What You Get
What You Get
- 2 x Concept 300 bookshelf Speaker
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Handling Gloves
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
K&B Audio are authorised dealers for Q Acoustics. All sales come with a 5 Years manufacturers warranty and full technical support.