Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier
Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier - Black is available to order and will ship in 2-3 working days.
An amplifier remains the beating heart of any high-performance audio system, a truly versatile integrated amp needs to cover many bases – digital and analogue sources, wireless connectivity for portable devices, a phono stage to cater for vinyl playback, amplification for headphones as well as speakers…
That’s a lot to pack in, whilst keeping performance high and the price tag affordable – and yet, that’s exactly what the 6000A delivers.
Fusing together connectivity, flexibility, and sound quality, the 6000A is a great solution for those looking to enhance their audio experience.
Its design-led features and durable build ensure reliability and long-lasting performance.
It supplies four digital inputs, three line-level analogue inputs, an input for a turntable, wireless connectivity via Bluetooth and a dedicated headphone amp, in addition to its ability when driving loudspeakers.
ANALOGUE CIRCUITRY: The 6000A has a 50W/8 Ohm Class AB power amp stage with 9 Amp max current delivery. Its CFB output stage ensures superior linearity and thermal stability. It contains a 200VA transformer and 60000uF reservoir capacity for dynamic range, plus a simple preamp section and precision volume stage (-80dB to +8dB in 2/1dB steps). Circuitry is carefully arranged for noise protection of the preamp.
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE: Audiolab leveraged the 32-bit ES9018 Sabre32 Reference chip family, ESS Technology's HyperStream architecture, and Time Domain Jitter Eliminator for the 6000A's digital circuitry to maximize quality. No other knows more about optimizing this challenging DAC tech.
OutputsRCA Line Out
- Gain (max.): +8dB (Line) / +55dB (Phono MM)
- Input Sensitivity: 720mV (Line, Volume = 0dB) / 3.1mV (Phono MM, Volume=0dB)
- Input Impedance: 10K (Line) / 47K//100pF (Phono MM)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 0.0004% (Line, 1KHz @ 2V, Volume = 0dB)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz (+/-0.1dB)
- Output Voltage: 2.3V max. (Volume = 0dB)
- Output Impedance: 120Ω
- Signal-to-Noise Ration (S/N): > 110dB (Line, A-weighted) / >76dB (Phono MM, A-weighted)
- DAC: D to A converter / ES9018K2M
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 0.0006% (1kHz @ 0dBFS)
- Output level (0dBFS, 1KHz): 2.05V
- Max. Sampling Frequency: 192kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio (S/N): > 112dB (A-weighted)
- Digital Filters: Fast Roll-off , Slow Roll-off , Minimum Phase
- Power Amplifier: Gain +29dB / Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz (+/-0.3dB)
- Rated Max. Power Output: 2 X 50W (8Ω, THD<1%) / 2 X 75W (4Ω, THD<1%)
- Input Sensitivity: 720mV
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <0.003% (1kHz @ 40W/8Ω)
- Signal-to-Noise ratio (S/N): > 110dB (A-weighted)
- Max. Output Current: 9A
- Headphone Amplifier: (THD) < 0.01% (1kHz, 50mW) / Output Impedance 2.35Ω / Load impedance 20-600Ω
- Standby Power Consumption: <0.5W
- Power Requirements: 240V ~ 50 - 60Hz / 230V ~ 50 - 60Hz / 115V ~ 50 - 60Hz / 100V ~ 50 - 60Hz
- Dimensions (mm) (W x H x D): 445 x 80 x 330mm including feet, terminals and controls
- Weight: 7.8kg (Net)
What You Get
What You Get
- 1 x Audiolab Amplifier
- 1 x Remote Handset
- 1 x Power Cable
- 1 x Bluetooth Antenna
- 1 x User Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
K&B Audio are authorised dealers for Audiolab. All sales come with a 1 Year manufacturers warranty and full technical support.