With the AT-LP60XUSB fully automatic belt-drive turntable you can experience your vinyl’s high-fidelity audio directly or convert it to digital. The AT-LP60XUSB plays both 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records and is equipped with a USB output that allows direct connection to your computer.
Just download the free Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity recording software (or software of your choice) and start converting your records to digital audio files. In addition to the USB output, the turntable is also equipped with a detachable RCA output cable (3.5 mm male to dual RCA male) and a built-in switchable phono preamp so you can connect directly to your home stereo, powered speakers, computer and other components, whether they have a dedicated phono input or not.
This updated version of the AT-LP60-USB features a redesigned tonearm base and headshell to improve tracking and reduce resonance. Noise is further reduced by the inclusion of an AC adapter that moves the AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis where its impact on the signal chain is limited.
Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the AT-LP60XUSB’s Dual Magnet™ cartridge with replaceable stylus. The cartridge is integrated into the headshell for assured performance and ease of setup.
The turntable comes with a 45 RPM adapter and a removable hinged dust cover.
- Experience your vinyl’s high-fidelity audio and convert your records to digital files
- Fully automatic belt-drive turntable operation with two speeds: 33-1/3, 45 RPM
- Improved tracking and reduced resonance for a smoother sound
- Integral Dual Magnet™ phono cartridge with replaceable diamond stylus
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the
- signal chain
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier for phono- or line-level output
- Convert your vinyl records to digital audio files by downloading and using the free Mac and PC compatible Audacity recording software (or software of your choice)
- Includes a removable hinged dust cover
- Type fully automatic
- Motor DC servo-controlled
- Drive Method Belt-drive
- Speeds 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
- Turntable Platter Aluminium
- Wow and Flutter Less than 0.25% (WTD) @ 3 kHz (JIS)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio >50 dB (DIN-B)
- Output Level Pre-amp “PHONO”: 2.5 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec Pre-amp “LINE”: 150 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- Phono Pre-Amp Gain 36 dB nominal, RIAA equalized
- Power Supply Requirements 115/230V AC, 60/50 Hz
- Dimensions 359.5 mm x 97.5 mm x 373.3 mm
- Weight 2.6 kg
- Accessories Included 3.5 mm (1/8") mini-plug (male) to dual RCA (male) output cable 45 RPM adapter Removable hinged dust cover