Whether you’re just getting into records, rediscovering a record collection long since buried away or simply adding a turntable to complete your system, the AT-LP60X fully automatic belt-drive turntable is an excellent choice.
This affordable, easy-to-use turntable plays both 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records and, with its built-in switchable phono preamp, can be connected directly to your home stereo, powered speakers, computer and other components, whether they have a dedicated phono input or not.
- Experience the high-fidelity audio of vinyl
- Fully automatic belt-drive turntable operation with two speeds: 33-1/3, 45 RPM
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminium platter
- Redesigned tonearm base and head shell for improved tracking and reduced resonance
- Integral Dual Magnet™ phono cartridge with replaceable diamond stylus (ATN3600L)
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier for phono- or line-level output
An update of the popular AT-LP60, the ATLP60X features a redesigned tonearm base and head shell to improve tracking and reduce resonance. Noise is further reduced by the inclusion of an AC adapter that moves the AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis where its impact on the signal chain is limited.
Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the AT-LP60X’s Dual Magnet™ cartridge with replaceable stylus. The cartridge is integrated into the headshell for assured performance and ease of setup.
WHAT YOU GET
- 1 x Audio-Technica LP60X Turntable
- 1 x 3.5 mm (1/8") mini-plug (male) to dual RCA (male) output cable
- 1 x 45 RPM adapter
- 1 x Removable hinged dust cover
- 1 x User Manual
- Type fully automatic
- Motor DC servo-controlled
- Drive Method Belt-drive
- Speeds 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
- Turntable Platter Aluminium
- Wow and Flutter Less than 0.25% (WTD) @ 3 kHz (JIS)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio >50 dB (DIN-B)
- Output Level Pre-amp “PHONO”: 2.5 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec Pre-amp “LINE”: 150 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- Phono Pre-Amp Gain 36 dB nominal, RIAA equalized
- Power Supply Requirements 115/230V AC, 60/50 Hz
- Dimensions 359.5 mm x 97.5 mm x 373.3 mm
- Weight 2.6 kg