Eltax Vintage MTR 1959 Speakers - Pair
Eltax Vintage MTR 1959 Speakers - Pair is available to order and will ship in 2-3 working days.
The Eltax Vintage MTR 1959 has a classic aesthetic and its dependable construction enables it to emit an especially warm sound with great efficiency.
It is a 3-way, bass reflex model featuring a 30 cm bass driver and 12 cm midrange driver, enclosed in a wooden case.
The drivers are made of cellulose, with a coating for the midrange, translating into a dynamic and responsive sound delivery.
The Eltax MRT 1959 offers an excellent compromise between listening comfort, power handling and tona precision in a timeless vintage design.
QUALITY MATERIAL: Its 2.5 cm tweeter is comprised of a silk dome set in a compression chamber to boost sound, ensuring higher frequency reproduction that is exact and organic. Cabinet reinforcements grant enhanced rigidity to the entire piece and eliminate any detrimental vibrations for a tranquil, unencumbered listening experience.
CLASSIC DESIGN: With its vintage look, the Eltax Vintage MTR 1959 is a direct descendant of its big sister, the Eltax Vintage PWR 1959. Featuring the latest Hi-Fi technologies and a classic design, the Eltax Vintage MTR 1959 offers a truly unique listening experience.
- BUILT TO LAST: Robust MDF cases, 38cm wide, 60cm high - compact & elegant. Internal reinforcements reduce harmful vibrations. Inclined supports optimize phase & frequency. Vent for bass-reflex reduces wall spacing. Heavy section cables & plugs compatible with enclosure terminals.
PlacementFreestanding, Bookshelf, Stand Mount
- Type: Compact loudspeaker - 3 way - Bass - reflex
- Port: Flared - front ported - Tuned Freq.: 32 Hz
- Tweeter: 1” silk dome - neodymium magnet 4,7'' coated cellulose pulp
- Woofer: 12” cellulose pulp
- Crossover - Fc: 630 & 3500 Hz - 12dB/12dB-12dB/12dB
- Frequency Response (土3dB): 40-22 000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 90 dB/ 1W /1m
- Impedance: 5 - 8 Ohms
- Recommended Power Amplifier: 50 - 200 W
- Single Wire: 150 W RMS
- Dimensions W x H x D : 714 x 458 x 365 mm
- Weight: 17.7kg
What You Get
What You Get
- 1 x MTR Speakers - Pair
- 1 x User Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
K&B Audio are authorised dealers for Eltax. All sales come with a 2 Years manufacturers warranty and full technical support.