The TEAC TN-175 is a high quality turntable at a great price. Once connected to your HiFi system or active bookshelf speakers you'll be able to enjoy your favourite records..
- Full-automatic belt-drive drive turntable
- Static-balance straight tonearm
- High-Quality MDF construction for improved resonance reduction
- Vibration absorbing rubber bumper feet
- Detachable acrylic dust cover
- Built-in MM-type phono preamplifier
- High-quality MM cartridge AT3600L by audio-technica pre-installed
- Phono and Line outputs
- 2-speed (33/45 RPM)
- Sleek design available in blac
2-speed Turntable with Fully Automatic operation
The TN-175 plays LP, EP records. The tonearm automatically moves to play the vinyl and returns to the original position as playback finished. A VM(MM)-type cartridge AT3600L by audio-technica is pre-installed to the static balanced straight tonearm at the factory, so you can start playing records as soon as you open the box.
High-Quality MDF cabinet construction
Unlike others with plastic chassis, a single wooden board with MDF minimizes vibrations and resonance to playback of your vinyl record library with clearer sound.
Built-in MM type Phono EQ amplifier
Enjoy vinyl playback with any amplifier regardless of the type of inputs. The TN-175 supports both Phono and Line output that allows you to play vinyl with or without a Phono pre-amp.
Authentic belt-drive turntable
The plastic platter is driven by a high torque DC motor, while precision stainless steel spindle maintains accurate rotation speed.
- Brand: Teac
- Colour: Black
- USB Output: No
- Speeds: 33/45
- Built In Phono Stage: yes
- Auto/Manual: auto
- Belt Drive/Direct: Drive belt_drive
- Replacement Stylus Code: ATN3600L
- Cartridge Included?: Yes - MM (Audio Technica AT3600L)
- Dimensions WxDxH (mm): 420 x 355 x 105
- Weight: (KG) 3.5
- Power Consumption: Normal Use 6
- Power Consumption: Standby 0.2