How often should you clean your stylus? Well, it only takes a few seconds, so you might as well leave the cleaning product of your choice right next to the player and do a little brush every day.
Our Legend Vinyl carbon fibre stylus brush has ultra-fine bristles so will gently remove any build-up of dust without damaging your stylus. Remove any surface dust before using the fluid for a thorough clean.
Our stylus cleaning fluid has been specially prepared to clean dust, oils and also remove static.
If a daily clean seems unrealistic, we recommend refreshing your tip at least once a week. If you treat your stylus nicely, it will last for 1,000 or maybe even 2,000 hours.
Time and money well spent.
Our uniquely balanced formula is a blend of the following key ingredients to ensure a gentle and effective clean:
GET THAT CRYSTAL CLEAR SOUND AGAIN: Taking care of your stylus will help prolong its lifespan, protect your records, and ensure you’re getting the best possible playback. Experts recommend cleaning your stylus about once a week, so everything in this record cleaning kit is designed to help you keep your stylus performing to its optimum ability.
CARBON FIBRE STYLUS BRUSH: Using carbon brushes not only cleans the delicate diamond record stylus, but helps to reduce the dust-attracting static charge, so it makes cleaning twice as effective. You get to enjoy the sharper, crisper sound for much longer.
10ml STYLUS CLEANING SOLUTION WITH FINE MICROFIBRE BRUSH: Touching the stylus directly with your fingers, even if you think you have clean hands, lets the oils on your fingers attract more dust and dirt. The fine applicator brush attached to the lid of the solution bottle is designed to let you apply the correct amount of fluid with complete accuracy.
- INCLUDES LARGE MICROFIBRE CLOTH: 32cm x 32cm, designed to safely remove dust and dirt from the surface of your LPs. If you collect and enjoy playing vinyl, then you will want the best cleaning and LP accessories to guarantee you maximum listening pleasure.
Isopropyl alcohol in distilled water
- ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL is a general all-purpose industrial cleaner and degreaser. Removes dirt and grime quickly and efficiently. Dries quickly, leaving no residue.
- Cocamidopropyl betaine works as a cleanser, though it’s primarily a surfactant. Surfactants are ingredients that attract dirt and oil. It is also a thickening agent that adds viscosity to products this makes them less likely to drip while you use them.
Tetrasodium EDTA (ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid)
- Acts as a buffer but also as a chelating agent and antistatic agent
- Is an antistatic agent
- Helps to disinfect mould and bacteria