Elipson A680 480W 3 Zone Stereo Power Amplifier
Elipson A680 480W 3 Zone Stereo Power Amplifier is available to order and will ship in 2-3 working days.
The Elipson A680 is a three zone multi channel amplifier to produce high quality sound in up to three zones.
Link multiple amplifiers together for larger systems.
Add a WiFi streamer input to each zone or select from two bus inputs to sync multiple channels together.
Perfect for multi room audio installations and larger projects requiring multiple speakers.
- 6 x Channel – 3 x stereo class D (Total power of 480 W @ 4 Ohms)
- 3 x Zones
- 2 x Bus inputs
- 2 x Bus outputs to connect more A680 multichannel amplifiers
- Perfect flexibility for audio signal input : Switch for common audio signal (Bus) or individual stereo channel (line) for each zone - 6 Individual adjustment for voltage input
- Trigger mode / auto mode / automatic Standby mode
- Stereo / Bridge mode (up to 3 x 150 W @ 8 Ohms)
OutputsRCA Line Out
- Type: Multi-channel power amplifier
- Channels: 6 channels, 3 zones
- Output Power: 80 watts / channel @ 4 Ohms
- Bridge mode output power: 150 watts / channel @ 8 Ohms
- Total harmonic distortion: <1% 1 kHz / 80 W / 4 Ohms
- Channel Separation: > 65 dB / 1 kHz 4 Ohms Zone-Zone
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 90 dB (19V - A-weighting)
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz (+/- 3 dB)
- Trigger: 12V IN & OUT
- Damping factor: > 55 (1 kHz)
- Input impedance: > 20 k Ohms
- Input voltage: AC 100 - 120 V 60 Hz / AC 220 - 240 V 50 Hz
- Auto Switching
- Certifications: CE, CB, NRT, FCC, CE-EMC, ERP
- Dimensions: W430 x H88* x D335 mm
- Weight: 9.5 kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
K&B Audio are authorised dealers for Elipson. All sales come with a 2 Years manufacturers warranty and full technical support.