CYP AU-D3-192 Digital Audio Converter
CYP AU-D3-192 Digital Audio Converter is available to order and will ship in 2-3 working days.
The AU-D3-192 is designed to convert either Coaxial or Optical signals from a digital stereo signal to analogue stereo audio. With an advanced 192kHz sampling rate, this unit is particularly useful for enhancing sound reproduction when connecting digital sources to analogue amplifiers.
- Digital Audio to Left/Right Stereo Audio Converter (DAC) with improved 192kHz sample rate for enhanced sound reproduction
- Integrated digital interpolator filter
- Supports digital audio signal (Coaxial/Toslink) input and analogue audio signal (L/R) output
- Accepts uncompressed digital stereo audio input
- Accepts 16 or 24bit: 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192kHz sample rates
- Inputs 1x RCA [1x Coaxial 2 Channel LPCM]
- 1x Toslink [1x Optical 2 Channel LPCM]
- Outputs 2x RCA [1x Analogue Stereo (L/R)]
- PSU: 5V/1.2A
- Dimensions 42mm [W] x 57mm [D] x 25mm [H]
- Net Weight 140g
- Gross Weight 220g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
K&B Audio are authorised dealers for CYP. All sales come with a 1 Year manufacturers warranty and full technical support.