Tangent Power-Ampster II 200W Stereo Amplifier
Tangent Power-Ampster II 200W Stereo Amplifier is available to order and will ship in 2-3 working days.
Tangent PowerAmpster II is extremely flexible and can be used in many different situations.
Connect it to a pre-amp, such as the Tangent PreAmp II, and experience the power to drive virtually any speaker in either stereo or mono bridge mode. Alternatively, the PowerAmpster II is ideal as a multi-room power amplifier.
Connect a multi-channel preamplifier and the PowerAmpster II will be able to drive the speakers of choice in any room. Another possible use is as a front L/R upgrade for home theater systems.
With 100 watts per channel, the PowerAmpster II has enough power to drive a wide range of speakers. Its high output also makes it ideal in larger rooms. The high-quality built-in power supply gives the music a real punch, whether it's classical, rock or pop.
FLEXIBLE: Run two pairs of 8 ohm speakers, or use the "Bridge" mode to power a single speaker with 200W or run speakers in mono.
- CONNECTIVITY: Easily connect audio sources with RCA or balanced XLR inputs. When more "power" is needed, add a second PowerAmpster, switch them both to mono mode and enjoy 200 watts per channel.
- Power Output: 2 x 100W stereo mode 1 x 200W bridge mode
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 50KHz
- Standby Consumption: <0.50W (EUP 2013)
- Autostandby: Yes
- Wake On Signal: Yes
- Input: RCA line input XLR Balanced
- Output: Binding post terminals
- Finish: Black
- Mains Power: 110-120V & 220-240V
- Dimensions (without feet): 195x194x70mm (WxDxH)
What You Get
What You Get
- 1 x Tangent PowerAmpster II Amplifier
- 1 x Power Cable
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
K&B Audio are authorised dealers for Tangent. All sales come with a 2 Years manufacturers warranty and full technical support.