At the heart of a Concept 5.1 home cinema set-up, the Concept 90 is our most high-performance centre channel speaker yet.
Able to deliver astonishingly dynamic and ultra-clear dialogue, this speaker is the star of the Concept home cinema range.
- Gelcore™ cabinet construction reduces higher frequency cabinet noise.
- Isolation suspension base eradicates unwanted external and internal vibrations.
- The driver assembly is mounted to the front aluminium baffle by pretensioned studs to give the correct acoustic seal, while dampen vibrations and minimise structural coupling of the assembly in main cabinet.
- Ground-up mid/bass and tweeter driver design for increased power handling.
- High-frequency driver is fully hermetically sealed and mechanically isolated (floating) from the front baffle to protect from internal resonances from the mid/bass driver.
- Crossover design is mounted on the isolation base, to minimise any microphonic pick up and away from electro-magnetic fields radiated by the drive units.
WHAT YOU GET
- 1 x Concept 90 Speaker
- 1 x Speaker Grille
- 2 x Foam Bungs
- 1 x Owner’s Manual
- Bass unit 2 x 125 mm (5.0 in)
- Treble unit 1 x 25 mm (0.9 in)
- Frequency response(-6dB) 67 Hz - 30 kHz
- Nominal impedance 6 Ω
- Minimum impedance 3.7 Ω
- Sensitivity (2.83V @ 1kHz)90 dB/w/m
- Recommended amplifier power 25-150 W
- Crossover frequency 2.1 kHz
- Distortion (120Hz - 20kHz, @2.83Vrms) <0.2%
- Effective volume 11 L
- Dimensions (per loudspeaker / HxWxD) 184 x 550 x 259 mm (7.2 x 21.7 x 10.2 in)
- Weight (per loudspeaker) 12.3 kg (27.1 lbs)