A sonic step-up from the Concept 50, this elegant floor stander takes everything great about its stand mount brother but delivers more powerful audio, a deeper soundstage and increased bass extension through its leading-edge, low resonance cabinet.
- Gelcore™ cabinet construction reduces higher frequency cabinet noise.
- P2P™ (Point to Point™) internal bracing stiffens the cabinet to minimise lower frequency vibrations.
- HPE™ (Helmholtz Pressure Equalizer™) reduces internal pressure and standing waves.
- Isolation suspension base eradicates unwanted external and internal vibrations.
- The driver assembly is mounted to the front aluminium baffle by pretensioned studs to give the correct acoustic seal, while dampen vibrations and minimise structural coupling of the assembly in main cabinet.
- Ground-up mid/bass and tweeter driver design for increased power handling.
- High-frequency driver is fully hermetically sealed and mechanically isolated (floating) from the front baffle to protect from internal resonances from the mid/bass driver.
- Crossover design is mounted on the isolation base, to minimise any microphonic pick up and away from electro-magnetic fields radiated by the drive units.
WHAT YOU GET
- 2 x Concept 50 Speakers
- 2 x Speaker Grilles
- 2 x Foam Bungs
- 1 x Owner’s Manual
- 10 x Ball-end Feet
- 10 x Spike Feet
- 8 x M4 Screw
- 2 x Support Base
- Bass unit 2 x 125 mm (5.0 in)
- Treble unit 1 x 25 mm (0.9 in)
- Frequency response(-6dB) 42 Hz - 30 kHz
- Nominal impedance 6 Ω
- Minimum impedance 3.6 Ω
- Sensitivity (2.83V @ 1kHz) 90.5 dB/w/m
- Recommended amplifier power 25-150 W
- Crossover frequency 2.1 kHz
- Distortion (120Hz - 20kHz, @2.83Vrms) <0.2%
- Effective volume 28.8 L
- Dimensions (per loudspeaker / HxWxD) Inc spikes and stabiliser: 1025 x 418 x 319 mm (40.4 x 16.5 x 12.6 in), Cabinet width: 180 mm (7.1 in)
- Weight (per loudspeaker) 22.9 kg (50.5 lbs)