Taking acoustic technology and design cues from the flagship Concept 300, while also introducing new audio innovations, the Concept 30 stand mount delivers truly high-end home audio performance.
- Gelcore™ cabinet construction reduces higher frequency cabinet noise.
- P2P™ (Point to Point™) internal bracing stiffens the cabinet to minimise lower frequency vibrations.
- Isolation suspension base eradicates unwanted external and internal vibrations.
- The driver assembly is mounted to the front aluminium baffle by pretensioned studs to give the correct acoustic seal, while dampen vibrations and minimise structural coupling of the assembly in main cabinet.
- Ground-up mid/bass and tweeter driver design for increased power handling.
- High-frequency driver is fully hermetically sealed and mechanically isolated (floating) from the front baffle to protect from internal resonances from the mid/bass driver.
- Crossover design is mounted on the isolation base, to minimise any microphonic pick up and away from electro-magnetic fields radiated by the drive units.
WHAT YOU GET
- 2 x Concept 30 Speakers
- 2 x Speaker Grilles
- 2 x Foam Bungs
- 1 x Owner’s Manual
- Bass unit: 1 x 125 mm (5.0 in)
- Treble unit: 1 x 25 mm (0.9 in)
- Frequency response(-6dB): 54 Hz - 30 kHz
- Nominal impedance: 6 Ω
- Minimum impedance: 3.9 Ω
- Sensitivity (2.83V @ 1kHz): 87 dB/w/m
- Recommended amplifier power: 25-100 W
- Crossover frequency: 2.4 kHz
- Distortion (120Hz - 20kHz, @2.83Vrms): <0.2%
- Effective volume: 7.0 L
- Dimensions (per loudspeaker / HxWxD): 284 x 180 x 319 mm (11.2 x 7.1 x 12.6 in)
- Weight (per loudspeaker): 7.9 kg (17.4 lbs)