The S880DB is Edifier’s first Hi-Res Audio certified compact desktop audio system with acoustic specifications using 2-way crossover structure that matches the technical requirements for HiFi monitors.
Designed with a titanium-laminate dome treble driver, it provides high sensitivity and optimum resolution with bright & clean treble performance.
A 3.75”aluminium metal diaphragm with cast aluminium frame powers mid-range and bass and provides high power with minimal vibration for crossover, delivering exceptional transient response and sharp dynamics.
The DSP digital crossover and Class D power amplifier outputs 12w+12w at high frequency and 32w+32w at mid-low frequencies. An incredibly high performance compact system, the USB, optical, and coaxial interfaces on S880 can transmit sampling audio signals at a rate up to 192 kHz to ensure a Hi-Fi output as well as offering PC/AUX interface.
Four performance modes include: CLASSIC, MONITOR, DYNAMIC, and VOCAL to correspond to a particular sound pattern and experience the reproduction of the true sound
- Desktop stereo active speaker
- 3.75 inches metal diaphragm mid-range and bass speaker unit, and 19mm titanium treble speaker unit
- Versatile with multiple inputs and Bluetooth wireless connection
- XMOS processor and USB audio connector
- Precise electronic crossovers and full digital amplification system
- Universal power supply
- Multifunctional remote control
Full Range Bookshelf Speakers
Achieve a full range of audio from the S880DB bookshelf speakers. These bookshelf speakers come with a wireless remote for controlling sound from any point of the room including from the comfort of your own couch or chair.
Compact Hi-Res Audio Certified
Introducing the S880DB the first Hi-Res Audio certified speakers from Edifier. These speakers are compact desktop bookshelf speakers designed to connect to computers, gaming consoles, and all types of devices.
Inputs and Controls
The S880DB has a range of inputs including RCA, AUX, USB, optical, coaxial, and Bluetooth. The USB, optical and coaxial inputs have a sample signal rate of up to 192kHz. Adjust volume, bass, and treble controls with knobs located on the back of the speaker with a built-in amplifier.
Stream your music wirelessly to the S880DB using Bluetooth v4.1 technology. Connect your laptop, tablet or phone using Bluetooth and get the party started from your playlist.
Titanium-Laminate Tweeter Unit
This 19mm dome treble tweeter driver unit is made from a highly polished titanium-laminate. The S880DB provides a highly sensitive and optimal resolution with a bright and clean performance.
WHAT YOU GET
- 2pcs satellite speakers
- 1 power adaptor
- 1 power cord
- RCA to 3.5mm adaptor
- speaker connecting cable
- optical cable
- 3.5mm to 3.5mm AUX cable
- power output R/L（treble): 12W+12W R/L（deep bass） 32W+32W
- Frequency Response: 55Hz-20KHz
- Signal To Noice Ratio: R/L ≥ 85dB (A)
- Frequency Response Delta ≤ 1dB
- Noise ≤ 25dB (A)
- Iinput Sensitivity PC: 800 ± 500mV , AUX: 600 ± 50m V, USB / Optical / Coaxial: 400 ± 50 m FFS, Bluetooth：600 ± 50m FFS
- Input Type: USB Bluetooth Optical Coaxial PC AUX
- Dimensions: 16.8 x 13.8 x 23 cm