For the ultimate in gaming speakers look no further than the new Edifier G5000 active gaming speakers with hi-res sound quality..
- Hi-Res audio quality with a digital sampling rate up to 24bits/192kHz
- Built-in Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology
- Digital amplifier with 88W output power
- Three sound modes for gaming, movies, and music
- Wooden enclosures with aluminIum side panels
- 11 different lighting effects enhance the gaming vibe
- Versatile connectivity: Bluetooth, AUX, USB, Optical, and Coaxial inputs
Each case is precisely assembled using 11 wooden boards, and undergoes 3 cycles of polishing, grinding, and spraying. All cabinets are hand-made by top carpenters.
High-resolution Digital Audio
Thanks to the flagship acoustic configuration, the resolution capability of the digital audio chip can achieve 24bit/192Khz.
The G5000 gaming speakers have obtained Hi-Res standard certification, presenting richer game sound details and bringing an immersive gaming experience.
Sound Effects Modes
Through the precise dynamic management of the DSP chip, the G5000 has three sound effect modes, all carefully tuned by the Edifier Acoustics team to meet different usage scenarios.
Fusing the wooden speaker cabinet with the aluminium side panels, the designers also incorporated flagship acoustic configuration and RGB lighting technology to create a unique look.
Stylish RGB Lighting
Four 360° surround light strips are embedded in the body of these gaming speakers. 11 ambient lighting modes are available for you to choose from.
- Bluetooth Version: QCC3031, Bluetooth V5.0
- Audio Decoding: APTXHD, APTX, SBC
- RMS: R/L2*12W+2*32W
- NoiseLevel: ≤25dB(A)
- Frequency Response: 55Hz-20KHz
- Audio Inputs: Bluetooth, AUX, USB, Optical and Coaxial inputs
- Cabinet Size: R:189×272×222mm, L:189×267×222mm
- Product Weight: 8.3kg