AV Link Turntable Pre-Amplifier
AV Link Turntable Pre-Amplifier is available to order and will ship in 2-3 working days.
A compact ultra-low noise pre-amp that amplifies phono signals from a turntable to line level signals.
The unit can be powered using the provided UK power supply or additional 9V battery if preferred (not supplied) and comes fitted with a grounding screw to eliminate additional noise from inference.
- Stereo pre-amplifier for use with turntables fitted with magnetic cartridges
- Amplifies the signal to match it to the line or CD input of an amplifier
- On/Off switch and grounding screw
- UK Mains adaptor included or can be powered by additional 9V battery if preferred (not supplied)
- Power Supply: 9V DC, 100mA
- Battery (optional): 9V DC (1 x PP3)
- Equalization: RIAA correction
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 20kHz
- Gain: 34dB
- Input Impedance: 50k ohms
- Output Impedance: 50k ohms
- Dimensions: 30 x 70 x 90mm
- Weight: 250g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
K&B Audio are authorised dealers for AV Link. All sales come with a 1 Year manufacturers warranty and full technical support.