Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBT2 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBT2 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones is available to order and will ship in 2-3 working days.
The ATH-M50xBT2 is the second generation of our critically acclaimed M-Series wireless over-ear headphones.
These headphones feature 45 mm large aperture drivers in a wireless design, so listeners will enjoy the same sonic signature of the legendary ATH-M50x studio headphones.
With this update, we’ve also introduced several noticeable enhancements, such as improved vocal pickup for better call quality, an updated USB-C connection, and multipoint pairing mode.
So, whether you’re looking for high-fidelity audio for your commute to work, conference call setup, or just relaxing and enjoying the music, the ATH-M50xBT2 lets you go wireless whenever you need it.
- Wireless, on-the-go design delivers the same critically acclaimed sonic performance as the original ATH-M50x professional studio headphones
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers and dedicated amplifier deliver exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response
- Low latency mode improves synchronicity between audio and video for smooth streaming and gaming
- Premium audio-grade components, including an AK4331 advanced audio DAC and dedicated internal headphone amp, deliver pure, natural sound
- Dual mics and beamforming technology ensure crystal-clear call quality
- Sidetone circuitry improves conversations by letting you hear your voice in the headphones when making calls on most smartphones
- Microphone can be muted with a simple press of a button
- Multipoint pairing function allows you to stay connected to two Bluetooth devices at once
- Buttons built into the earcup provide easy control of volume/mute, music, and calls, and give you access to voice assistant (Amazon Alexa Built-in, Google Assistant, Siri)
- Google Fast Pair lets you quickly pair headphones with an Android smartphone or other device
- A-T Connect app gives you additional control: activate low latency mode, adjust and save EQ to the headphones, change L/R volume balance, select desired voice assistant, locate misplaced headphones, change codecs, and more
- Up to 50 hours of continuous use on a full charge and up to 3 hours of use on a 10-minute rapid charge (via USB-C connection)
- Compatible with high-quality LDAC and AAC codecs
- Over-ear design for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- Professional-grade earpad and headband material for long-lasting durability and comfort
- Includes 1.2 m (3.9") cable for optional wired connection
- Type: Closed-back dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 45 mm
- Frequency Response: 15 - 28,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 99 dB/mW
- Impedance: 38 ohms
- Battery: DC 3.7V lithium polymer battery
- Battery Life: Approx. 50 hours continuous use
- Weight: Approx. 307g
- Charging Time: Approx. 3.5 hours
- Microphone Type: MEMS type
- Microphone Sensitivity: -38 dB (1V/Pa at 1 kHz)
- Microphone Frequency Response: 85 -15,000 Hz
- Microphone Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Bluetooth® Version: Bluetooth Ver.5.0
- Operating Range: Line of sight – approx. 10 m (33′)
- Compatible Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
- Support Codec: LDAC / AAC, SBC
What You Get
What You Get
- 1 x ATH-M50xBT2 Headphones
- 1 x Cable Pouch
- 1 x USB charging cable 30cm
- 1 x 1.2m 3.5mm Stereo Mini-Plug Cable
- 1 x User Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
K&B Audio are authorised dealers for Audio Technica. All sales come with a 2 Years manufacturers warranty and full technical support.