Sonos AMP Multiroom Audio Amplifier - Black
Sonos AMP Multiroom Audio Amplifier - Black is available to order and will ship in 2-3 working days.
The Sonos Amp is ideal for people who want to use hi-fi speakers with their system - offering 125 watts of power per channel to handle floor-standers and custom designs.
You can connect different devices, such as TVs, game consoles, and turntables with a phono pre-amp for a great Sonos experience, enabling unified audio through your house or diverse media in each room.
Using the Sonos Mesh system, you can either use your home network or connect one device to Ethernet for maximized performance.
The more components included, the stronger the wireless mesh becomes, unaffected by Wi-Fi changes.
With a timeless design and future software updates, the Amp ensures extended use.
POWERFUL AMP BUILT IN: With a mighty 125 watts per channel, the Amp is over twice as powerful as the Sonos Connect Amp. This level of power makes all the difference with inefficient speakers or for when you’re running larger speakers that need to fill a big room with immersive sound. For even more bass, use the sub output to connect your choice of powered subwoofer.
TOP QUALITY SOUND: The Sonos Amp isn’t just about power, it’s about sound quality, too. Featuring a Direct-digital feedback amplifier with discrete output stage, the Amp uses separate components for the highest quality sound and lowest distortion. Obsessive attention to detail even runs to black, painted circuit boards. These radiate heat better, keeping the Amp cooler for longer.
CONNECT UP YOUR TV AND HI-FI: A handy HDMI socket makes it easy to connect your TV. If you’ve no spare HDMI socket on your TV, then purchasing an optional Sonos optical to HDMI convertor lets you use the TV’s optical output. For hi-fi sources, the Amp has a set of line level RCA phonos. These are perfect for a CD player, turntable (with built-in phono pre-amp) or any other music source with a line level output.
SONOS STREAMING: Use the award-winning Sonos app to play all your music in all your rooms. Compatible with not just the music stored on your device but also over 80 streaming services, the Sonos app is the only music app you need. Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, Google Play Music, Tidal, Napster and Deezer are just a handful of the most popular services supported.
AIRPLAY CONTROL: If you’d prefer to use Apple’s AirPlay instead of the Sonos app, then that’s not a problem with the Amp. AirPlay connects via your home’s Wi-Fi and lets you effortless stream audio from your Apple Mac, iPhone, iPod and other many other compatible devices.
COMPATIBLE WITH VOICE CONTROL DEVISES: Simply connect to an Amazon Echo or Google Dot device over Wi-Fi and the Sonos Amp becomes part of your voice controlled smart home system.
- SMART, THOUGHTFUL DESIGN: Every facet of the Amp's appearance has been meticulously engineered. Its small size allows for simple incorporation into any shelf or desk environment, as well as stackable configuration with rack mounting. The waffle-patterned base plate provides efficient cooling and greater dependability. The Amp is a one-of-a-kind product thanks to its cutting-edge design. Elevate your Sonos audio system with the versatilty and power of the Sonos Amp.
Music SourcesWiFi, Airplay 2, Spotify Connect, Internet Radio
- Power: 125 watts per channel at 8 ohms
- Output: Stereo or dual mono sound
- Trueplay: This software measures the acoustics of the room then fine-tunes your speakers.
- Home Theater Audio Formats: Stereo PCM, Dolby Digital, DTS Digital Surround* (*This is not an indication of a licensed decoder.) The Sonos app's Now Playing screen will display what type of audio is being decoded.
- EQ: Use the Sonos app to adjust bass, treble, and loudness to optimize sound performance.
- Dimensions Height: 2.52 in (64 mm) Width: 8.54 in (217 mm) Depth: 8.54 in (217 mm)
- Weight: 4.6 lb (2.1 kg)
- Controls: Use the capacitive touch controls on the product to play, pause, skip, replay, adjust the volume, and more.
- LED: Light on the product indicates connection status.
- WiFi: Connect to WiFi with any 802.11b/g/n 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router. For 5 GHz routers, you can either enable 2.4 GHz 802.11b/g/n in router settings or hardwire a Sonos product.
- Speaker Output Connections: Custom-designed banana plugs (2) that can be swapped for standard diameter banana plugs.
- Subwoofer Output: Auto-detecting RCA type, user-adjustable 50-110 Hz crossover
- HDMI ARC: Connect to your TV's HDMI eARC/ARC port with a HDMI cable.
- Voltage: 100-240V 50/60Hz internal power supply
- CPU: Quad Core 1.3 GHz A7
- Line-in: Connect an audio device using an RCA cable.
- Ethernet: Dual 10/100 port for hardwiring to your router
- Apple AirPlay 2: Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and higher
What You Get
What You Get
- 1 x Sonos Amplifier
- 1 x Power Cable (2m)
- 2 x Banana Plugs
- 1 x Manual / Documentation
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
K&B Audio are authorised dealers for Sonos. All sales come with a 2 Years manufacturers warranty and full technical support.