Sonos Ray - Black is available to order and will ship in 2-3 working days.
Upgrade your TV, music, and gaming experiences with the Sonos Ray, this impressively compact and easy-to-use soundbar will elevate any room.
Experience precisely balanced sound, including crisp dialogue and solid bass, plus streamlined control with your TV remote, the Sonos app, Apple AirPlay 2, and more.
It only takes two cables and a few minutes to get set up, and the forward-facing acoustics make Ray ideal for an enclosed space, like a shelf in your TV stand.
Enjoy the flexibility to create the Sonos system you want over time when you add speakers for surround sound and multiroom listening.
ALL ABOUT BALANCE: Enjoy stereo sound that's just right. The custom acoustics precisely harmonise high and mid-range frequencies while proprietary anti-distortion technology produces perfectly weighted bass.
CRISP DIALOGUE: Never miss a word. Fine-tuned with help from award-winning Hollywood sound engineers, Ray ensures you can always follow the story.
BRING THE DRAMA: Feel like you're at the centre of it all. Split waveguides project sound from wall to wall, and advanced processing accurately positions elements in the room.
TUNES FOR PERFECTION: Trueplay tuning technology adapts the sound for the unique acoustics of your space so content always sounds just the way it should. Supported iOS device required.
DESIGNED TO BE TUCKED AWAY: All the acoustic elements face forward to minimise interference from nearby surfaces so, even if you place it in your TV stand, Ray always sounds phenomenal.
ZERO-STRESS SETUP: Go from unboxing to unbelievable sound in minutes. Just plug in the power cable, connect your TV, and open the Sonos app. It does most of the work for you.
- STREAM YOUR FAVOURITE MUSIC: When the TV is off, play music, radio, podcasts, and audiobooks from all your services over WiFi using the Sonos app, Apple AirPlay 2, Spotify Connect, and more. *Voice requires a compatible third-party device, such as Sonos One, Amazon Echo, or Google Nest Home. Availability varies by country and language.
- Controls: Use the buttons to play, pause, skip, replay, adjust the volume, turn off the microphones, manually switch to Bluetooth, and more.
- Colours: Black, White
- Weight: 4.29 lb (1.95 kg)
- Mounting: M5 threaded mounting socket
- Dimensions: Height: 2.79 in (71 mm) / Width: 22 in (559 mm)/ Depth: 3.74 in (95 mm)
- Finish: Matte
- LEDs: Lights on the product indicate connection, charge status, mute status, microphone activation, and errors.
- WiFi: Connect to WiFi with any 2.4 GHz 802.11/b/g/n broadcast-capable router.
- Infrared (IR) Receiver: Syncs the soundbar with your TV remote for streamlined control.
- Memory: 1GB SDRAM / 4GB NV
- Optical: Connect to your TV's optical output with the included cable.
- Voltage: 100-240V 50/60Hz internal power supply
- Apple AirPlay 2: Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and higher
- Ethernet: 10/100 port for hardwiring to your router
- CPU: Quad Core / 1.4 GHz A-53
- Amplifiers: All four Class-D digital amplifiers have been fine-tuned to the soundbar's unique acoustic architecture.
What You Get
What You Get
- 1 x Sonos Ray
- 1 x Optical Cable - Length: 4.9 ft (1.5 m)
- 1 x Power Cable - Length: 6 ft (2 m)
- 1 x User Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
K&B Audio are authorised dealers for Sonos. All sales come with a 2 Years manufacturers warranty and full technical support.