Sonos Beam (Gen 2)
Sonos Beam (Gen 2) - Black is available to order and will ship in 2-3 working days.
The Sonos Beam (Gen 2) is a powerful home audio product.
It offers crystal-clear dialogue for TV, movies, and gaming, plus deep bass and advanced processing for a 3D-like sound experience with Dolby Atmos1.
It is conveniently activated through the Sonos app, a TV remote, or voice commands2 and can be expanded with a subwoofer and rear speakers for an immersive home audio experience.
Add Sonos speakers to other rooms to connect your entire home audio system.
CUSTOMISE YOUR SOUND SYSTEM: Mix and match products that fit all the places and ways you want to listen. Pair identical speakers for richer stereo sound, build a surround sound system for home cinema, and feel even more immersed when you add Sonos to every room.
SURROUND SOUND, SIMPLIFIED: Get an even more immersive experience when you add a subwoofer and pair of rear speakers. Sonos products connect quickly, easily and wirelessly.
HANDS FREE FEATURE: Command Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant to control your smart home devices, coordinate your schedule, and more.
IMMERSE YOURSELF IN MUSIC: Stream all your favourite services, and feel like you're inside the song with support for the highest resolution formats, including Dolby Atmos Music.
SUPER SIMPLE SETUP: With only two cables and step-by-step guidance in the Sonos app, Arc sets up in minutes! And whether you place it on furniture or mount it on the wall, the elegant design fits seamlessly into your home.
- MULTIPLE CONTROL OPTIONS: Using any of the available controls like Sonos app, TV remote, Touch controls on the soundbar or Apple Airplay 2. The Arc offers effortless compatibility with existing Sonos systems and the same seamless integration you'd expect. Enjoy all of your favorite music, movies, and shows with smooth and precise sound.
- WiFi: Connect to WiFi with any 2.4 GHz 802.11/b/g/n broadcast-capable router. For 5 GHz routers, you can either enable 2.4 GHz 802.11b/g/n in router settings or hardwire a Sonos product.
- Infrared (IR) Receiver: Syncs the soundbar with your TV remote for streamlined control.
- Apple AirPlay 2: Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and higher
- HDMI eARC: Connect to your TV's HDMI eARC/ARC port with the included HDMI cable. If your TV has an optical output only, use the included Sonos Optical Audio Adapter.
- CPU: Quad Core, 1.4 GHz A-53
- Voice Control: Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant on WiFi
- Ethernet: 10/100 port for hardwiring to your router
- Memory: 1GB SDRAM / 4GB NV
- Home Cinema Audio Formats: Stereo PCM, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Atmos (Dolby Digital Plus), Dolby Atmos*, Dolby TrueHD*, Dolby Atmos (True HD)*, Multichannel PCM*, Dolby Multichannel PCM*, DTS Digital Surround** (*HDMI eARC connection required. **This is not an indication of a licensed decoder.) The Sonos app's Now Playing screen will display what type of audio is being decoded.
- Dimensions: Height: 2.72 in (69 mm) / Width: 25.63 in (651 mm) / Depth: 3.94 in (100 mm)
- Finish: Matte
- Colours: Black, White
- Weight: 6.2 lb (2.8kg)
- Mounting: Threaded mount 0.5 in. (12.7 mm) / 10-32 threaded mounting socket
- Controls: Use the capacitive touch controls on the product to play, pause, skip, replay, adjust the volume, turn off the microphones and more.
- Microphones: The far-field microphone array uses advanced beamforming and multi-channel echo cancellation for quick and accurate voice control.
- Passive Radiators: Three passive radiators enhance low frequencies for balanced, powerful sound.
- Adjustable EQ: Use the Sonos app to adjust bass, treble and loudness.
- Speech Enhancement: Turn this setting on in the Sonos app to boost voice frequencies and clarify dialogue.
- Night Sound: Turn this setting on in the Sonos app to reduce the intensity of loud sounds and increase the level of quieter sounds.
- Trueplay: This software measures the acoustics of the room then fine-tunes the soundbar. Supported iOS device required.
- LEDs: Lights on the product indicate connection, charge status, mute status, microphone activation, and errors.
What You Get
What You Get
- 1 x Sonos Beam (Gen 2)
- 1 x Optical Audio Adapter
- 1 x Power Cable 2m
- 1 x HDMI Cable 1.5m
- 1 x User Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
K&B Audio are authorised dealers for Sonos. All sales come with a 2 Years manufacturers warranty and full technical support.