If you love Sonos but want to keep and integrate your own high quality speakers, then the Sonos Amp is for you.
With a mighty 125 watts per channel, it’s ideal for all speakers, including floorstanders and installation speakers.
A wide range of inputs also make the Amp ideal for connecting a TV, games console, turntable (with phono pre-amp) or other music device.
With a mighty 125 watts per channel, the Amp is over twice as powerful as the Sonos Connect Amp.
This level of power makes all the difference with inefficient speakers or for when you’re running larger speakers that need to fill a big room with immersive sound.
For even more bass, use the sub output to connect your choice of powered subwoofer.
TOP QUALITY SOUND
The Sonos Amp isn’t just about power, it’s about sound quality, too.
Featuring a Direct-digital feedback amplifier with discrete output stage, the Amp uses separate components for the highest quality sound and lowest distortion.
Obsessive attention to detail even runs to black, painted circuit boards.
These radiate heat better, keeping the Amp cooler for longer.
WHAT YOU GET
- 1 x Sonos AMP
- 1 x Power Cable
- 2 x Monitor Audio CL50 - 5" Outdoor Speakers
- 20m x QED 2 Core Outdoor Speaker Cable
- Audio Class-D digital amplifier. 125 W/Ch at 8 ohms
- Line-In Sources Supported Audio device with analogue RCA output or optical output (optical adaptor required). TV device with HDMI ARC or optical output (optical adaptor required)
- Subwoofer output Auto-detecting RCA type, user-adjustable 50-110 Hz crossover
- Speaker output connections
- stereo or dual mono sound
- Adjustable bass and treble controls to optimise sound performance. Adjust volume by individual room or by groups of rooms.
- Dimensions - H x W x D 2.52 x 8.54 x 8.54 in. (64 x 217 x 217 mm)
- Weight 4.6 lbs. (2.1 kg)
- Product colour - Black
- Touch controls with volume up/down, previous/next track and play/pause.
- Power supply AC 100-120/220-240 V, 50-60 Hz
- WiFi Connects to your home Wi-Fi network with any 802.11 b/g/n router. 802.11n only network configurations are not supported—you can either change the router settings to 802.11 b/g/n or connect a Sonos product to your router.
- Ethernet ports Dual Ethernet ports can connect Amp to a wired home network and allow for connection of additional Sonos players.
- Frequency Response: 75Hz - 30KHz
- Sensitivity (1W@1m): 87 dB
- Impedance (nominal): 8 Ohms
- Maximum S.P.L dBA (per pair): 106.8
- Power Handling (RMS): 80W
- Amplifier Requirements (RMS): 10-80W
- Drivers: 1 x 140mm (5 1/2”) C-CAM® bass/ mid-range driver, 1 x 25mm (1”) C-CAM® gold dome tweeter
- External Dimensions: (H x W x D): 285 mm x 172.5 mm x 158.5 mm
- External Dimensions: (H x W x D): 11 1/4" x 6 13/16" x 6 1/4"
- Total Depth Including Wall Bracket mm (inches): 210 (8 1/4)
- Total Bracket Pivot Angle: 87.5 degrees (from central position)
- Fixed Angled Block (portrait orientation): 15 degrees
- Cable Connection: Gold plated 'push' type terminals
- Environmental Protection Rating: IP55
- Finishes Available: White/Black
- Weight Packaged: kg 3.66 (8lb)