The Concept 20 uses GelcoreTM Cabinet Construction, where two layers of MDF, are separated by a bespoke, resonance absorbing, non-setting adhesive which converts the kinetic energy and disperses it as heat.
This substantially reduces distortion and allows the individual drive units to deliver their optimal performance, a pure and uncoloured sound.
- Revolutionary ‘GelcoreTM Construction’ cabinet means music lovers can enjoy genuine ‘high end’ sonic performance.
- 125mm drive unit and wide dispersion 25mm tweeter to perform at their very impressive best.
- This substantially reduces distortion and allows the individual drive units to deliver their optimal performance, a pure and uncoloured sound.
- These clever bookshelf speakers have won multiple awards including What Hi Fi - Product of the Year, Hi Fi Choice - Editors Choice and AV Forums - Highly Recommended Award demonstrating that these speakers deliver genuine 'high end' sonic performance.
WHAT YOU GET
- 2 x Concept 20 Bookshelf Speakers
- 2 x Speaker Grills
- 2 x Port Bungs
- 1 x White Cotton Speaker Handling Gloves
- 1 x User Manual
- Enclosure type: 2-way reflex
- Bass Unit: 125mm
- Treble Unit: 25mm
- Frequency Response: 64Hz - 22kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 6ohm
- Minimum Impedance: 4ohm
- Sensitivity: 88dB
- Recommended Power: 25 - 75w
- Crossover Frequency: 2.9kHz
- Dimensions H/D/W mm: 265 x 282 x 170
- Weight: 12kg
- Sold in: Pairs
- Finishes available: Lacquered Black Gloss / Lacquered White Gloss
- Warranty: 5 Years