The ATH-M50xBT2 is the second generation of our critically acclaimed M-Series wireless over-ear headphones.
These headphones feature 45 mm large aperture drivers in a wireless design, so listeners will enjoy the same sonic signature of the legendary ATH-M50x studio headphones.
With this update, we’ve also introduced several noticeable enhancements, such as improved vocal pickup for better call quality, an updated USB-C connection, and multipoint pairing mode.
So, whether you’re looking for high-fidelity audio for your commute to work, conference call setup, or just relaxing and enjoying the music, the ATH-M50xBT2 lets you go wireless whenever you need it.
- Wireless, on-the-go design delivers the same critically acclaimed sonic performance as the original ATH-M50x professional studio headphones
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers and dedicated amplifier deliver exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response
- Low latency mode improves synchronicity between audio and video for smooth streaming and gaming
- Premium audio-grade components, including an AK4331 advanced audio DAC and dedicated internal headphone amp, deliver pure, natural sound
- Dual mics and beamforming technology ensure crystal-clear call quality
- Sidetone circuitry improves conversations by letting you hear your voice in the headphones when making calls on most smartphones
- Microphone can be muted with a simple press of a button
- Multipoint pairing function allows you to stay connected to two Bluetooth devices at once
- Buttons built into the earcup provide easy control of volume/mute, music, and calls, and give you access to voice assistant (Amazon Alexa Built-in, Google Assistant, Siri)
- Google Fast Pair lets you quickly pair headphones with an Android smartphone or other device
- A-T Connect app gives you additional control: activate low latency mode, adjust and save EQ to the headphones, change L/R volume balance, select desired voice assistant, locate misplaced headphones, change codecs, and more
- Up to 50 hours of continuous use on a full charge and up to 3 hours of use on a 10-minute rapid charge (via USB-C connection)
- Compatible with high-quality LDAC and AAC codecs
- Over-ear design for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- Professional-grade earpad and headband material for long-lasting durability and comfort
- Includes 1.2 m (3.9") cable for optional wired connection