The K2 Audio in wall Bluetooth amplifier is a powerful and discreet amplifier for powering in ceiling, in wall or outdoor speakers.
Don't be fooled by it's compact size, this is a highly capable class D digital amplifier that packs a punch!
BLUETOOTH: Connect your smartphone, tablet or computer wirelessly using Bluetooth and stream a world of music, movies and any app from your device.
AUX INPUT: There is a rear mounted 3.5mm audio input allowing you to connect local audio devices or TV's. The amplifier automatically turns on and plays once you turn on the TV or audio device.
POWERFUL: Despite it's compact size, this amplifier has a high quality UK made 22W class D digital amplifier and has four separate outputs to run up to four in ceiling, wall or outdoor speakers.
EASY TO INSTALL: This amplifier simply fits into a standard two gang electrical back box. It can be flush mounted or surface and as it doesn't have any buttons to press you can hide it in a kitchen cupboard or in the loft.
SMART SPEAKER COMPATIBLE: You can easily pair this to an Amazon Echo or a Google Home device for hands free voice control of your music and content. The speaker remains connected at all times, always ready to use.
CUSTOM NAMING: Through a simple to use web browser you can easily adjust the Bluetooth name (ideal if you have more than one in your home, one can be called "Kitchen" and so on...) you can set a PIN code for secure connections and also adjust the bass, mid and treble.
- MONO MODE: You can also set this to mono output. Perfect if you just want one speaker in a room or if you're putting up to four outdoor speakers around your garden where stereo pairing isn't possible.
WHAT YOU GET
- 1 x K2 Audio Bluetooth Amplifier
- 1 x Power Supply
- 1 x Screwdriver
- Fixing screws
- Instruction sheet
Please note that this item does not include speakers, however we have various speaker options available.
- Bluetooth Audio Modes: A2DP Codecs: SBC, MPEG1,2 audio / mpeg2,4 AAC /ATRAC /APTX
- Power output (15v 45W supply): 22W RMS per channel into 4ohms
- Power output (12v 45W supply): 18W RMS per channel into 4ohms
- Power output (18v 54W supply): 25W RMS per channel into 4ohms
- Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise: 0.15% (4ohm load, 1KHz, 8W power)
- Bandwidth: 20Hz to 22KHz Passive limitation built in
- Power Supply: 12V to 18V (absolute max 18V DC) minimum current 3.0A. Connection via a 2.1mm DC connector centre positive, auto mute on under voltage.
- Fuse: self resetting 3A built in to clear remove power for at least 20 seconds, clear fault and reconnect
- Amplifier topology: full bridge mode all speaker connections are live ( no common ground connection)
- Recommended min speaker impedance: 4 ohms per channel
- Absolute minimum speaker impedance: 3 ohms per channel
- SNR: 98dB
- Voltage gain: 33dB
- Input required to produce full output: approx 775mV
- Standby current: 20mA (0.3W at 15v supply)
- Loudspeaker wire size: solid min 0.14mm2 max 2.5mm2, stranded min 0.14mm2 max 1.5mm2