All speaker systems will require cabling of some kind, and if you're installing ceiling or wall mounted speakers in your kitchen, lounge etc. you'll need to run some speaker cables back to an amplifier.
That's where this tidy wall place comes into play!
Terminate into a standard 1 gang electrical back box and you'll have neat binding posts to connect your amplifier to.
- Ideal For Tidy Speaker Connections In Kitchens & Lounges
- Ideal For Install For Future Use
- 4mm Binding Posts
- No Soldering Required
- Compatible with banana plugs
WHAT YOU GET
- 1 x 2 Gang White Plastic Wall Plate with screw speaker terminals.
- 20m x 2 Core Speaker Cable
|Strand No./Size||2x 42/0.15mm|
|Description||42 Strand Fig-8 Style with Rib Polarity|
|Outer Diameter||3mm x 6mm|