Most modern TV's are now dropping the headphone jacks which is making connecting a TV to your sound system a little harder.
Luckily we've created this bundle to make the connection a lot easier.
A simple USB powered unit that converts digital optical or Coaxial audio signals to analog RCA and 3.5mm headphone jack outputs.
Easy to install and operate, this handy little device is ideal for use with games consoles, LED TV's, projectors and Blu-Ray players that have no RCA or 3.5mm headphone output.
Now you'll be able to listen to your TV or other digital optical music source on your analogue speaker system.
If using with one of our speaker systems here's a handy guide on which one to buy.
RCA-RCA = Lithe Audio, Tangent Ampster, Denon HEOS, Sonos AMP
RCA-3.5MM = Systemline E50, K2 Audio Bluetooth Express, iEAST
If you would like any advice on connecting your TV please read this blog and also feel free to contact one of our audio experts.
- Converts digital optical (Toslink) or Coaxial audio signals to analog RCA (L/R) and 3.5mm headphone jack outputs
- Simple plug and play installation and instant synchronisation without delay
- Ideal for use with games consoles, LED TV's, projectors, Blu-Ray players etc that have no RCA or 3.5mm headphone output
WHAT YOU GET
- 1 x AV Link DAC7 Digital Audio to Analogue Audio Converter
- 1 x 10M RCA to RCA Cable (or 3.5mm)
- 1 x AV Link 1M Optical Connection Cable
- Dimensions: 62 x 45 x 20mm
- Power Consumption: 1.0w (max)
- Operating Temperature: 0 to +35°C (32 to +95°F)
- Power Supply: 5v DC / 5W power supply (CE/FCC certified)
- Input connections: Optical (Toslink), Coaxial
- Output: L+R RCA
- Distortion: <0.001% @ 1kHz at 2V RMS
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB (20Hz - 20kHz)
- Output Impedance: 500Ω
- Output Voltage: 1.8V RMS @ Max Input (0dBFS)
- Frequency Response: <+/-0.5dB
- Output connections: RCA (L/R), 3.5mm
- Power : input: DC/5V (micro USB)
- Weight: 65g