Beneath its classy exterior, the ZEN Stream is a technological streamer-de-force. It has one purpose – to send music simply from the Internet to your DAC with no loss of quality.
True hi-res performance of PCM384/DSD256 via WiFi/LAN. Just add your smart device as a remote and away you go.
Optimised open-source architecture – works with multiple dedicated platforms, completely and perfectly future-proofed as it is constantly updated.
Ease of use + audiophile implementation. Follow our simple set-up guides on YouTube. It is the bee’s knees of Streamers.
- UPGRADE YOUR SYSTEM – Add Network streaming capabilities to your existing sound system and turn any DAC ROON Compatible.
- EASY CONNECTIVITY – Connect the output to your system VIA USB3.0 (USB2.0 Compatible) or SPDIF.
- HI-RES STREAMER – With it's high quality components the ZEN Stream supports up to 384kHz PCM, DSD256 and MQA.
- FUTURE PROOFED PERFORMANCE – Additional features and functionality can be added in the future VIA over the air updates keeping your transport up to date.
- HUGE SUPPORT– You can use the ZEN stream with TIDAL, Spotify, Qobuz, YouTube Music and many more.
WHAT YOU GET
- 1 x ifi ZEN Stream
- 1 x Ethernet Cable
- 1 x Power Supply
- 1 x Antenna
- 1 x Installation kit
- 1 x User Manual
- DC 9V/1.8A-15V/0.8A
- AC 100 -240V, 50/60Hz
- Wi-Fi / Ethernet / USB HDD
- (Firmware updates via OTA and USB-C at rear)
- (MQA-fully compatible)
- USB3.0 (Type-A Socket) x2
- SPDIF (Coaxial)
- No Signal ~6W
- Max Signal ~10W
- 158 x 100 x 35 mm
- 6.2" x 3.9" x 1.4"
- 578g (1.14 lbs)