The ZEN Blue V2 is the same hi-res DAC you know and love but better!
We’ve added an improved Bluetooth® antenna that will increase range by up to 80%.
Just add a smartphone, tablet, PC or Mac to the ZEN Blue V2. And chillax.
Whether you’re into Spotify, Amazon, Apple Music, Qobuz or Tidal, the ZEN Blue V2 will deliver fabulously flawless music to suit your mood via breathtaking hi-res Bluetooth®.
- EASY BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY - The latest Qualcomm 5100 series Bluetooth (only input) DAC supports Bluetooth 5.0TM in all current and future formats such as AAC, aptX, aptX HD, LDAC, HWA Codec. Easily stream your favorite music in CD quality to your system from your smart phone, laptop, DAP, or any device that transmits Bluetooth. Control your music with your favorite music app, sit back and relax
HIGH RESOLUTION AUDIO- With CD quality aptX HD AAC Bluetooth up to 24 bits / 192 kbps you will experience higher quality audio than standard Bluetooth Without the drop in quality your music will have better definition and clarity
- ANALOG OUTPUT - For an easy upgrade connect via single-ended RCA to an amp or active speakers or via 4.4mm output to amp / speakers with a balanced output
- DIGITAL OUTPUT - Use the optical and coaxial or SPDIF connections to connect to anything with a built in DAC and corresponding digital input; your TV, an AV amp or external DAC in your hi-fi set-up
- UPGRADED - The latest version of the ZEN Blue, featuring an updated Jitter Clock with over 20dB performance and an improved aerial with 80% more reach.
WHAT YOU GET
- 1 x iFi Audio ZEN BLUE V2
- 1 x RCA Connection Cable
- 1 x USB Connection Cable
- 1 x Power Supply
- 1 x User Manual
- Qualcomm QCC 5100 Series (Bluetooth)
- ESS Sabre (DAC)
- Bluetooth 5.1™ with AAC, SBC, aptX,
- aptX HD, aptX Adaptive, aptX LL, LDAC,
- HWA Codec
- 4.4mm Balanced
- 3.5mm S-Balanced (SE)
- 10-48K (-2DB) under LDAC
Output Voltage @ OdBFS
- 2.05V (+/-0.05V)
- 109dB (A)
- 111dBA/106.5dBA (BAL/S-BAL)
THD & N @ OdBFS
- <0.009% (BAL 6.5mW/2.0V @ 600Ω)
- <0.03% (SE 100mW/1.27V @ 16Ω)
- 158 (I) x 100 (w) x 35 (h) mm
- 76g (1.05 Ibs)