Rack-mountable 1U mixer with built-in media player and Bluetooth receiver 3 mono inputs connect via XLR microphone or line input (switchable).
Each of these inputs has switchable +20V phantom power for use with condenser microphones or D.I. boxes and channel 1 has a variable priority function. Two stereo auxiliary line inputs are provided on RCA connectors with a stereo record output.
Media player operating modes include 3.5mm Aux input, USB audio player, FM radio tuner and Bluetooth receiver for playback from a smart phone or tablet.
Main left and right outputs are fed to XLR with an additional mono summed output on 6.3 jack. Versatile yet easy to use as a main mixer for background music, public address and house PA systems.
- Bluetooth with programmable ID
- Media player with USB playback and FM tuner
- Switchable +20V phantom power
- Variable priority muting for channel 1
- 24V emergency mute contacts
- Power supply: 100-240Vac, 50/60Hz (IEC)
- Fuse: T1AL
- Inputs : mic/line: 3 x XLR (bal/unbal)
- Inputs : aux: 2 x L+R RCA
- Input : line: 3.5mm jack to media player
- Audio source: Internal Bluetooth, USB & FM player
- Outputs: L+R XLR, Mono 6.3mm jack, Record out (RCA)
- Emergency control: 24V contacts mute all except channel 1
- Phantom power: +20V (switchable channels 1-3)
- Controls: Media, 3 x Mic/Line, 2 x Aux, Treble, Bass, Master level
- Rear panel controls: Priority muting level, mic/line and phantom DIP switches
- Input impedance: 2.2k Ohms (mic/line), 10k Ohms (aux)
- Frequency response : mic: 20Hz - 18kHz
- Frequency response : line: 14Hz - 20kHz
- Frequency response : aux: 10Hz - 23kHz
- Input sensitivity : mic/line: -45dBV
- Input sensitivity : aux/line: -10dBV
- Signal to noise ratio : mic: 55dB
- Signal to noise ratio : aux/line: 60dB
- THD: 0.05%
- Dimensions: 482 x 130 x 44mm
- Weight: 1.43kg