Digital stereo PA amplifier with integral media player in a compact housing. Class-D amplifier section can deliver up to 2 x 55W max. output for background music with a microphone input for announcements or alerts.
The media player section can select between USB / microSD mp3 player, FM tuner, Bluetooth receiver, 2 stereo line inputs (rear panel RCA) and another line input on the front panel (3.5mm). Playback can be controlled from the front panel or by the supplied I.R. remote control.
Four mounting brackets are provided which enable the A22 to be fitted under a counter top or against a wall for discreet installation. Two A22 units may be mounted side-by-side into a 1U rack space, which can serve smaller peripheral zones in a larger PA installation. Combine with 2 or 4 speaker units for a truly space-saving sound system with comprehensive and easy-to-use functions.
WHAT YOU GET
- A22 stereo amplifier
- I.R. remote control handset
- 4 x mounting brackets with screws
- IEC power lead
- Power supply - 230Vac, 50Hz (IEC)
- Output impedance - 4 - 8 Ohms (each channel)
- Output power : 8 Ohms 2 x 25W rms / 2 x 40W max. (@ 1kHz 10% THD)
- Output power : 4 Ohms 2 x 35W rms / 2 x 55W max. (@ 1kHz 10% THD)
- Inputs : line Aux 1 (3.5mm), Aux 2 (L+R RCA), Aux 3 (L+R RCA)
- Input : mic 6.3mm jack
- Controls Mic Volume, Treble, Bass, Music Volume
- Audio source USB/microSD player, FM tuner, Bluetooth
- Antenna connection F-type (FM tuner)
- Dimensions - 215 x 180 x 43mm
- Weight - 820g