Adastra RM1202 2 Zone Mixer Amplifier with USB, SD, FM Radio & Bluetooth
Adastra RM1202 2 Zone Mixer Amplifier with USB, SD, FM Radio & Bluetooth is available to order and will ship in 2-3 working days.
Mixer-amplifier with 2 separate 120W outputs to 100V or 4/8 Ohms speakers.
Inputs for mic, 2 x mic/line and 2 line inputs with an integral USB/SD/FM player and Bluetooth receiver can be enabled independently to either of the 2 zones.
Mic 1 channel has a variable override and switchable phantom power for use with condenser microphones.
Designed for installations where independent paging and audio to 2 separate zones is needed.
- Integral USB/SD/FM audio player
- Internal Bluetooth receiver
- 100V or 4/8 Ohms operation
- Can be configured as a stereo 100V amplifier
- 5 input channels
- Switchable +20V phantom power
- Switchable priority for channel 1
Music SourcesBluetooth, FM Radio
InputsRCA, Microphone, USB
OutputsRCA Line Out
- Power Supply: 110-230Vac, 50/60Hz (IEC)
- Power Output: 2 x 120W rms
- Audio Source: USB/SD/FM/BT audio player
- Inputs: 1 x mic (XLR), 2 x mic/line (jack), 2 x line (twin RCA)
- Zone Outputs: line2 x RCA
- Zone Outputs: speaker2 x terminal outputs 100V/8 Ohms/4 Ohms/com
- Phantom Power: +20V switchable to Mic.1 XLR
- THD: <0.76% @ 1kHz
- Input Impedance: 1k Ohms (mic/line)
- Input Sensitivity: -11dB (line), -46dB (mic)
- SNR: 84dB (line), 82dB (mic)
- Bluetooth Version: 2.1
- Frequency Response: 100Hz - 20kHz
- Dimensions: 483 x 320 x 88mm
- Weight: 11.24kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
K&B Audio are authorised dealers for Adastra. All sales come with a 1 Year manufacturers warranty and full technical support.