Mixer-amplifier with 2 separate 120W outputs to 100V or 4/8 Ohms speakers.
Inputs for mic, 2 x mic/line and 2 line inputs with an integral USB/SD/FM player and Bluetooth receiver can be enabled independently to either of the 2 zones.
Mic 1 channel has a variable override and switchable phantom power for use with condenser microphones.
Designed for installations where independent paging and audio to 2 separate zones is needed.
- Integral USB/SD/FM audio player
- Internal Bluetooth receiver
- 100V or 4/8 Ohms operation
- Can be configured as a stereo 100V amplifier
- 5 input channels
- Switchable +20V phantom power
- Switchable priority for channel 1
- Power supply110-230Vac, 50/60Hz (IEC)
- Power : output2 x 120W rms
- Audio source: USB/SD/FM/BT audio player
- Inputs: 1 x mic (XLR), 2 x mic/line (jack), 2 x line (twin RCA)
- Zone outputs: line2 x RCA
- Zone outputs: speaker2 x terminal outputs 100V/8 Ohms/4 Ohms/com
- Phantom power+20V switchable to Mic.1 XLR
- THD<0.76% @ 1kHz
- Input impedance1k Ohms (mic/line)
- Input sensitivity-11dB (line), -46dB (mic)
- SNR84dB (line), 82dB (mic)
- Bluetooth version: 2.1
- Frequency response: 100Hz - 20kHz
- Dimensions: 483 x 320 x 88mm
- Weight: 11.24kg