Hamilton WSA50 How to Setup and Stream Music
Setting up and using the Hamilton WSA50 can be done within 5 minutes and will allow you to stream music from some of the largests music platforms such as Spotify, Tunein Radio, TIDAL & Much more!
How to Set Up your Hamilton WSA50
- Power the amplifier, download and install the Hamilton Player amp available on both App store and Play Store
- Ensure the amplifier is in pairing mode (The light on the amp should be flashing). If the amp is not in pairing mode, try a factory reset. To do that, press and hold the small button on the rear under the antenna.
- Open the hamilton player app and wait for it to load up. It will search for devices that have already been set up. Click Add device once it shows.
- It will ask you to go to your wifi settings to connect to the amp via wifi to set it up.
- Within your available wifi network connections, you should see one that looks like "WSA50_XXXX". (XXXX are random numbers and letters).
- Once connected to the amplifier wifi, go back to the hamilton player app.
- When loaded it will ask you to select your home internet wifi network along with the password so the amplifier can connect to the internet.
- After it has connected to your home network, it will show you the wifi strength, we recommend hard wiring it to your network for better results.
- On the next screen it will ask you to name this amp / zone (The room it play music to). You can select a name from the preset list or create a custom name with the button at the top.
- You amplifier should be ready to stream music.
Settings for the WSA50
- Rename the zone - Allowing you to rename the amplifier if you have relocated it.
- Speaker Info - System info, along with firmware update & factory reset.
- Preset Content - Easy radio / music service selection.
- Sleep Timer - Turns the amplifier off after the selected time, up to 90 minutes.
- EQ - Allows you to tune the bass and treble to your preference .
How to Stream music from the Hamilton WSA50
- Open the Hamilton Player app.
- Click on the zone you want to stream music to.
- Click on the service you want to stream music from.
- Select the song or radio station you want to listen to.
- The music should start playing through your zone.
- You can control the music from the app. The volume can be controlled either via the app or the volume buttons on the device.